Greetings

Greetings from me, Trevor Gibbs. I am a student at South Dakota State University, yes commonly known as...tractor school, but I'm not studying tractors. Or corn for that matter. I will be blogging about many random things. Please read for Formula 1 news, my thoughts on products that I own and some that I don't, places I have traveled to, etc. I like to think of my self as an unbiased source that you can expand your knowledge from, but of course, like anyone, I have many opinions. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog in the future (or just skimming for something decent to read when you are aimlessly surfing this wonderful invention known as the inter web.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minolta XE-1

Leave the Big Gear at Home

Retired Nikons: Can They Still Hang Around With The Fresh Crop? (Video Included)